Wednesday, April 30, 2008

C-Graphics has a New Design


Theme

Personal Website


Features



  • Customised vertical & horizontal Scroll bars(default scroll bars in browsers less than IE7.

  • It scrolls horizonatal way opposite to the common vertical way.

  • XHTML and CSS vaildated

  • Search Engine Optimised HTML coding.

  • Animated Scrolling.


Content


I have spent some time to write some content. All my old versions had just 'Lorem Ipsum'. The images used in this website are all created by me. They are not downloaded in any form from any image libraries.


The website has a 'About Me' link which gives a brief description about me and my company.


Next contains a 'Services' link which describes the services we offer- Web Design, Search Engine Optimisaton, Advertising, Branding, Printing etc.


Then comes a virtual 'Gallery' which contains some of my artworks.


I have also provided external links and also some of my other personal websites under 'Inspirations'. Those websites are some of my favourites. I have listed some of the tools which are of much importance for a web designer.


Please post your valuable comments for this post which detail the errors you encountered, navigation problems etc

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should carry a few cards with you wherever you go, as you never know when you might get talking to someone when you're out, that conveys an interest in your products and services.printing of visiting cards

Unknown said...

Hi,One of the most frustrating aspects of any badly designed website is not being able to find something that i feel is on the website, or worse i have seen on the website before and just can't find now. The whole area of Information architecture in Web Design Cochin, is vital to getting your website working.Thanks...